Many people enter into contracts to buy blocks of land with the intention of entering into contracts with builders to erect their premises be it commercial or residential. Alternatively, others will buy house and land packages that will usually contain restrictions and covenants.
It is imperative to have a qualified legal practitioner to peruse all building contracts prior to signing them. Velos Property Lawyers are experts in examining these documents and providing the necessary legal advice to you to ensure your legal rights and interests are protected as best as possible.
How we can help with Building Contracts
With over 35 years of supporting our clients, we can help you with the following and more:
- Examination of General conditions of the Building Contract
- Examination of any Special conditions imposed
- Identification of any hidden pitfalls
- Variations to existing Building Contracts
- Advice on whether the signing of the Building Contract is appropriate
- Identification of Restrictive Covenants and building requirements
- Advising on pre litigation in Building Contracts
- Settling Building Contract cases
- Conducting litigation in building cases
If you require expert legal services in relation to all Building Contract matters, speak to us as soon as possible so that we can advice you and adequately prepare you for the range of legal matters that you will need to consider.
We are ready and able to provide advice, appear and also brief experienced Expert Counsel on an urgent basis to attend in order to best defend, safeguard and advance the rights and interests of our clients.